6pm – 8pm
Enjoy local food and drink, mingle with speakers, entrepreneurs and other attendees, and see the home base of Hatch Innovation.
8am – 6:30pm
The National Conversation
Learn about trends and updates from national experts, and help create a shared vision for our country’s future.
8am – 5pm
A focus on how to improve state-level local investing efforts, from economic and community development to local investor education.
- Changes in law from the SEC
- Investment crowdfunding laws across the USA
- State-by-state reports: what’s working and what isn’t
- Local stockmarkets: What’s old is new
- The JOBS Act updates
- Creation of a national coalition
- How national entities can get up to speed
- Community Public Offering success stories
- How to prepare entrepreneurs for community capital raises
- How to build a strong statewide support network
- Working with professionals in the ecosystem
- What happens if federal rules come into play
- Investor education programs that work
- Creative ideas for local government and city leader involvement